Join students from over 50 high schools in the Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Area at 5/3 Arena at the University of Cincinnati for this interactive virtual experience to raise money for CancerFree KIDS to fund life-saving childhood cancer research. Register Here!
What to Expect
Due to the recent rise in COVID-19 cases, CancerFree KIDS has made the difficult decision to transition this year's Night for the Fight to a virtual event in an effort to ensure the health and safety of our high school participants, volunteers and all individuals involved with the event.
Night for the Fight will still be held on February 12th as an interactive virtual experience. We encourage you to safely gather together with your team members on this day to participate in the event! In the upcoming week, we will provide details about the virtual experience and the activities that will be involved
How Does It Work?
Register as a team captain or join a team. Teams are 6-15 people. Each member must pay a $25 registration fee and raise a total of $150 by January 31, 2022, to participate in the event (the initial $25 registration counts as part of the $150 fundraising minimum). It's easier than you think! Here are some links to help with your fundraising:
- E-mail and social media templates
- Submit contact information for CancerFree KIDS to send donation request letters on your behalf
- Create a Facebook Fundraiser that connects to your N4TF Fundraising Page
- Creative Fundraising Ideas
- Fundraise with Donatos Edge to Edge Cards
- Host a restaurant fundraiser
Celebrate your fundraising milestones with prizes! See all the fundraising incentives available here!
Things to Note
- You will receive a t-shirt
- The deadline to raise $150 is January 31, 2022
- Mail check donations to CancerFree KIDS 420 W. Loveland Ave. Loveland, OH 45140. Make sure to include your name.
- Contact Cari at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-575-5437 with any questions.