Create a Facebook Fundraiser
Follow these instructions to create a Facebook fundraiser that syncs with your Night for the Fight fundraising page! You can create Facebook fundraiser on a student's Facebook account or a parent's Facebook account if the student does not have one!
- Visit www.nightforthefight.org (you are already here!)
- If you are not logged in already, click “Account Login” in the top right hand corner in the yellow bar at the top of the page.
- Once you are logged in, you will be directed to your dashboard. If you are not on your dashboard, you can get to this page by clicking “Dashboard” in the black bar at the top of your page.
- In the column on the right hand side of your page, under the “Your Fundraising” header, click “Create a Facebook Fundraiser”.
- In the pop up, click again on “Create a Facebook Fundraiser”.
- You will be prompted to log in to your Facebook page and permit CancerFree KIDS to create your fundraiser. Whichever account you log in to on this page will be the account that owns the fundraiser- this could be a student’s Facebook account or a parent’s Facebook account, depending on your preference.
- Once you have successfully created your fundraiser, be sure to share your story and thank your donors!