What to Know About the Event
- The event begins at 7pm on February 25, 2023 and ends at 7am on February 26, 2023. Each team must have a chaperone on site at all times.
- Each team must provide a chaperone (age 25+) to help with your student's team. The chaperone must be registered by February 14, 2023.
- CancerFree KIDS will be conducting background checks on all chaperones and volunteers. Please click here to register.
- Chaperone duties can be split into 2 shifts, 7pm-1am and 1am-7am. Both chaperones must register at the link above.
- Food and drinks will be provided for chaperones. The hospitality room will open at 10pm.
- If one of the students on your team needs to be dropped off late or picked up early, their parent must fill out the appropriate form under the "Parent" tab above.
- Every student in attendance agreed to the student code of conduct, as well as a liability release with their parent's consent. In the event of a participant breaking the code of conduct, you as the chaperone will be notified. In some cases, a CancerFree KIDS representative will need to call the parent/guardian to pick up the participant from the event.
- If students on your team have any medical issues or concerns, they have been asked to share those with us during the online registration process.
- Chaperones may be asked to help with various duties throughout the night to ensure the event runs smoothly.
- There will be a chaperone meeting at immediately following opening ceremonies at the event.