WHAT TO KNOW
- This is a drug and alcohol free event, including smoking, any form of tobacco and vaping.
- Make sure your cell phone is charged!
- Doors open at 7pm on February 25, 2023 and the program begins at 8pm. The event ends at 7am on February 26, 2023. If you need to be dropped off late or picked up early, your parent MUST fill out the appropriate form under the "Parent" tab above.
- Every student has agreed to raise $150 for this event; if you have not met this requirement you will not be admitted into 5/3 Arena for Night for the Fight.
- Parking is available for $5 CASH in the Corry parking garage. Due to traffic congestion, we highly encourage participants to carpool and be dropped off and picked up for the event.
- In the event of a participant breaking the code of conduct, a CancerFree KIDS staff member may call the parent/guardian to pick up the participant from the event.
What to Bring
- Comfortable clothes are a must as you will be walking, dancing and staying active throughout the night. Gym shoes are required and you will not be allowed on the arena floor wearing any other footwear.
- Plenty of food will be provided. No outside food or drink are to be brought into 5/3 Arena at the University of Cincinnati.
- Each participant will be given a t-shirt to wear for the evening upon arrival.
We are looking forward to seeing you on February 25, 2023 at 5/3 Arena at the University of Cincinnati for Night for the Fight, presented by TQL Foundation!