About Night for the Fight, presented by TQL Foundation
On February 8, 2020 over 1,500 students from over 50 Cincinnati-area high schools come together at 5/3 Arena at the University of Cincinnati for this overnight event to raise money for CancerFree KIDS to fund life-saving childhood cancer research.
What happens at Night for the Fight?
- Childhood cancer survivor speakers
- Group activities and games
- Plenty of food throughout the night
- T-shirt included and fundraising prize giveaways
- Team competitions - Dodgeball and Amazing Race
- Awareness activities to help students gain respect and knowlege for childhood cancer
How your school becomes a partner
- Sign up your school by e-mailing Cindy Pilipovich, Night for the Fight School Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Identify key students to serve as your school Night for the Fight leaders who will serve as team captains and recruit students to join their teams and attend the event.
- Each team member raises $125 to attend the event - visit the "Student" tab above for fundraising ideas from CancerFree KIDS.
- Teams, student leaders and chaperones attend Night for the Fight on February 8, 2020 at 5/3 Arena at the University of Cincinnati.
What is CancerFree KIDS?
CancerFree KIDS is a Cincinnati-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to funding life-saving childhood cancer reserach to eradicate cancer as a life-threatening disease in children. Since its inception in 2002, the organiztion has raised over $5.2 million in research grants. Night for the Fight is CancerFree KIDS' way to support and steward the next generation of philanthropists!