Join students from over 50 high schools for our first ever N4TF Fight Week to raise money for CancerFree KIDS to fund life-saving childhood cancer research. In 2021, we are introducing N4TF Fight Week, a weeklong event of challenges in the Fight Week app, to continue to provide an interactive and exciting experience for you while also following local health and safety guidelines.
What is N4TF Fight Week?
Fight Week is a weeklong experience from March 6-13 where student teams will use the app Goose Chase to complete challenges in the quest to become Fight Week Champions (students must raise $125 by March 4 to participate in Fight Week). On March 13, Fight Week culminates with a livestream event where we will celebrate our fundraising success, recognize the Fight Week Champions and honor kids who have battled childhood cancer.
How to Register
Register as a team captain or join a team. Teams must be 6-10 and each member must pay a $25 registration fee and raise a total of $125 by March 4, 2021, to participate in the event (the initial $25 registration counts as part of the $125 fundraising minimum). Students who raise $125 by February 22 will receive an event t-shirt.
Fundraising for CancerFree KIDS' Night for the Fight is easier than you think! Check out these resources to help you get started and see the prizes you can win as you raise more money for childhood cancer research! Check out the Night for the Fight Event Guide to help you get started!
About Goose Chase - The N4TF Fight Week App
Goose Chase is the app that will power our Fight Week challenges. Each team member will have their own account to complete challenges for their team. Teams win points when participants submit photos within the app of the challenges that they complete. At the end of the week, the team with the most points will be named Fight Week Champions!
Things to Note
- The deadline to raise $125 to receive a t-shirt is February 22, 2021
- The final deadline to raise $125 to participate in N4TF Fight Week is March 4, 2021
- You may be eligible for service hours for your participation. At the conclusion of Fight Week, CancerFree KIDS will send a list of students' names and their estimated hours to their school. Your high school has the final say regarding your service hour eligibility from participation in Night for the Fight.
- Mail check donations to CancerFree KIDS Night for the Fight PO Box 575 Loveland, OH 45140 - Please include the student participant's name on the check
- Contact Cari at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-575-5437 with any questions
Our first ever Night for the Fight: Fight Week has been implemented to protect the health and safety of our student participants, volunteers, staff and all individuals associated with Night for the Fight. For those familiar with our event in the past, we recognize the impossibility of implementing COVID-19 safety protocols and social distancing at our traditional overnight event. We are looking forward to this year's Fight Week, which will continue to provide an interactive experience for our students to have fun while raising money for life-saving childhood cancer research.