All Night for the Fight: Fight Week, presented by TQL Foundation participants must raise a total of $125 for CancerFree KIDS to participate in Fight Week, this includes the $25 registration fee. Raising money is easier than you think and CancerFree KIDS is here to help!
If you would like to set up a time to meet with a representative from CancerFree KIDS to discuss your fundraising goals, contact Nate at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Letters and E-mails
The best way to raise funds is to ask your family and friends to support you via e-mail or by sending a letter. You can write your own message or use our pre-written template by doing one of the following:
- Access our pre-written messages here to send from your own e-mail account.
- When you log in to your account (must be a registered fundraiser), click the "Messages" tab in the black bar at the top of your screen to send a message directly from your fundraising account.
- Input your recipient's information here and CancerFree KIDS will send your letter for you!
Who to ask:
Parents, grandparents, siblings, aunts and uncles, cousins, friends, coworkers, your parent's coworkers, teachers, family friends, friends from church/synagogue/mosque, neighbors, sports team/coaches, and anyone else you can think of!
Other Ways to Fundraise
Once you have reached out to your family and friends for a donation, consider these options:
- Selling Donatos Cards: You can sell Donatos Edge to Edge coupon cards, cards are $10 each and all $10 will be credited to your fundraising page. Click here to learn more.
- Reaching out for a sponsorship: Reach out to a local business to sponsor Night for the Fight: Fight Week and the full dollar amount of the sponsorship will be credited to your page. Contact Nate at email@example.com for more information.
- Host a Restaurant Fundraiser: Many restaurants provide opportunities for you to host a fundraiser at their store where a percentage of the proceeds will be donated. The full amount donated will be credited to your fundraising page. Click here to learn more.