Join us at 5/3 Arena at the University of Cincinnati for the Night for the Fight: Amazing Race to raise money for CancerFree KIDS to fund life-saving childhood cancer research. Register Here!
What to Expect
Due to the recent rise in COVID-19 cases, CancerFree KIDS is transitioning Night for the Fight to an in-person socially distant Amazing Race event to ensure the health and safety of our high school participants, volunteers and all individuals involved with the event.
Night for the Fight will be held on February 12th as a socially-distant in-person Amazing Race team competition. Student teams will register for a 2 hour time slot between 6pm-11pm to compete in the Amazing Race alongside other Night for the Fight teams. The event will feature dodgeball, minute-to-win-it games, stories from individuals who have battled childhood cancer, a glow stick reflection and so much more.
How Does It Work?
Register as a team captain or join a team. Teams are 6-15 people. Each member must pay a $25 registration fee and raise a total of $150 by January 31, 2022, to participate in the event (the initial $25 registration counts as part of the $150 fundraising minimum). It's easier than you think! Here are some links to help with your fundraising:
- E-mail and social media templates
- Submit contact information for CancerFree KIDS to send donation request letters on your behalf
- Create a Facebook Fundraiser that connects to your N4TF Fundraising Page
- Creative Fundraising Ideas
- Fundraise with Donatos Edge to Edge Cards
- Host a restaurant fundraiser
Celebrate your fundraising milestones with prizes! See all the fundraising incentives available here!
Things to Note
- You will receive a t-shirt
- The deadline to raise $150 is January 31, 2022
- Mail check donations to CancerFree KIDS 420 W. Loveland Ave. Loveland, OH 45140. Make sure to include your name.
- Contact Cari at email@example.com or 513-575-5437 with any questions.