Check your e-mail for your time slot!
Parking and Drop Off
- If you are being dropped off and picked up, you will be dropped off/picked up in the circle at the end of Champions Avenue off of Corry Blvd.
- If you are parking, you will park in Corry Garage, there are entrances on Corry Blvd. and Classen St. You will have the option to purchase a discounted parking ticket from UC for $5 for garage parking. This will be available in the 5/3 Arena upon leaving.
What to bring (and not bring)
- Student or state/federal issued photo ID. You may show a picture in place of the physical ID. You may not participate without this.
- Please minimize other belongings. Upon arrival, you will place all coats and personal belongings (except cell phones) in a bag to retrieve when you leave the event. CancerFree KIDS is not responsible for any lost or stolen items, please do not bring any valuables into the arena.
- You are not permitted to bring any food or drink into the arena. Pizza and water will be provided.
- You will be given a KN95 mask that you are required to wear for the duration of the event except when actively eating or drinking.
- You are not required to bring proof of Covid-19 vaccination or a negative Covid-19 test
- You will be on your feet for the majority of the event, please dress accordingly. Comfortable clothes are recommended and gym shoes are required.
- You will receive your event shirt at check-in to change into and wear during the event. You will also receive a KN95 mask that you are required to wear at all times during the event except when actively eating or drinking.
Student Code of Conduct
This is a drug and alcohol-free event and you signed and agreed to the event Code of Conduct. Any violation of this document will result in disciplinary action deemed fit by CancerFree KIDS.
- Fundraising incentives earned by February 9th will be distributed at the event after you have completed the Amazing Race course. Incentives earned from Febraury 10th onward will be mailed post-event. All joggers earned at the $750 fundraising level will be mailed post-event.
- If you are one of the top three fundraisers or on the top team, we will reach out to you directly to coordinate your prize.
Event Emergency Contact: Lisa Tosh, 513-919-2680, firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to seeing you on February 12, 2022 at 5/3 Arena at the University of Cincinnati for Night for the Fight, presented by TQL Foundation!