Registration/Check-In - Opens at 7:30am
- Walk up registration is available
Festivities begin - 8:00am
- Family fun festival opens with games and activities, including a giant inflatable, face painting, tattoos, a petting zoo and more!
Chip-Timed Interlink Cloud Advisors 5K Run - 8:30am
- The 5k run will start at 8:30am at Cottell Park, follow a measured and timed 3.1 mile marked course around surrounding neighborhood and end back at Cottell Park
- Please note, attendees are welcome to run/walk the 5k at their own pace. That being said, please be aware that the race course will close after 60 minutes. Anyone still on the course after that time will need to move to the sidewalks.
- Strollers are welcome as are leashed, friendly pets. We ask that you please line up toward the back.
Champions Ceremony - 9:45am
- The Champions Ceremony will be held on the main stage where all the Childhood Cancer Champions, individuals who have battled pediatric cancer, present will be called up to the stage to be honored.
Inspirational 1 Mile Walk - 10:10am
- The Survivor Ceremony leads into an easy one mile walk around Cottell Park. The sight of 1500 people walking united against pediatric cancer is truly inspirational! The park and walk route are handicap accessibel. Strollers and friendly pets on a leash are always welcome.
Food opens - 11:00am
- Enjoy food from our CancerFree KIDS sponsors, Jersey Mike's and Donatos
Donatos Junior Jog - 11:15am-12:00pm
- Ages 2-12
- FC Cincinnati's mascot Gary will be making an appearance!
- 2-3 year olds: 25 yards
- 4-6 year olds: 50 yards
- 7-12 year olds: 100 yards
Fun Festival - 8am-1pm
- Included with your registration is a wristband for unlimited access to food, entertainment, games, arts and crafts and more.
- Featuring a giant inflatable, face painting, a trampoline, petting zoo and many more games and activities to enjoy!