About the Event
Your student will join 1,500 students from over 50 Cincinnati-area high schools at 5/3 Arena at the University of Cincinnati on February 25, 2023, for this overnight event to raise money for CancerFree KIDS to fund life-saving childhood cancer research.
YOUR STUDENT'S REQUIREMENTS
- All students must raise $150 by February 13, 2023 to attend the event; the $25 registration fee does count toward this total. Fundraising resources can be found under the "Student" tab above.
- Your student registered online and agreed to the student code of conduct. If your student breaks the code of conduct, a team member from the CancerFree KIDS staff will call you to pick up your student. You can view this document here.
- Students were asked at the time of registration to inform us of any medical concerns and given space to do so in the registration process.
- The event starts February 25, 2023 at 7pm and your student will be dismissed at 7am the following morning (February 26). We recommend dropping off/picking up your student and there will be clear directions of where to do so. If your student is driving themselves or are in a car driven by another student, parking will be available in nearby parking garages for a fee.
- If your student will be dropped off late or needs to be picked up early, complete the "Late Arrival" or "Early Release" forms that can be found under the "Parent" tab above. Please submit these forms by February 20, 2023.
- Every parent/guardian agrees to the parent/guardian waiver either at their student's time of registration or via e-mail after their student registers. Here is the parent/guardian waiver you agreed to.
- Each team is required to provide a chaperone (age 25+) to help with any issues or needs for your student's team. CancerFree KIDS will be conducting background checks on all chaperones and volunteers.
- If you are your student's chaperone, please register in the "Chaperone" tab above.
Things to Note
- Students will be active throughout the night, so comfortable clothes are suggested and gym shoes are required. T-shirts will be provided to wear during the night.
- Food is provided for all participants, so NO food or drink will be permitted to be brought into 5/3 Arena at the University of Cincinnati.
- In case of an emergency and you cannot reach your child directly, please call Lisa Tosh 513-774-2050