Join students from over 50 Cincinnati-area high schools at 5/3 Arena at the University of Cincinnati for this overnight event to raise money for CancerFree KIDS to fund life-saving childhood cancer research. Register Here!
What to Expect
An overnight event full of activities, speakers, games, (free) food and prizes all to benefit pediatric cancer research. Hear from childhood cancer survivors who are alive today because of the same kind of research you are raising money to fund.
How Does It Work?
Register as a team captain or join a team. Teams must be 6-15 people and have a chaperone (age 25+) the entire night. Each member must pay a $25 registration fee and raise $125 by January 27, 2020, to attend the event (the initial $25 registration counts as part of the $125 fundraising minimum). It's easier than you think! Here are some links to help with your fundraising:
- E-mail and social media templates
- Creative Fundraising Ideas
- Fundraise with Donatos Edge to Edge Cards
- Host a restaurant fundraiser
Celebrate your fundraising milestones with prizes! Look out for an announcement in the coming weeks about fundraising incentives and prizes.
Things to Note
- You will receive a t-shirt at the event to wear during the evening
- Gym shoes are required
- The deadline to raise $125 is January 27, 2020
- Mail check donations to CancerFree KIDS 420 W. Loveland Ave. Loveland, OH 45140. Make sure to include your name.
- Contact Cari at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-575-5437 with any questions.